Photobucket
Photobucket



Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Brand New Site

Kristin and I are excited to announce the grand opening of our brand new fundraising site! We hope to continually offer products for sale where all earnings will go directly to The Fanconi Anemia Research Fund.

Some of our products are FA-themed (check out the FA Shirts & FA Candles), while other products are not FA-themed and are adorably sweet (check out our baby items)!

We're going to be continually offering new products, and if you'd like to be kept up-to-date on them, please subscribe below. It's only three simple steps:
  • Enter your email address & click on subscribe.
  • Type in the word verification.
  • Then go check your email and look for an email from Feedburner/Google and click on the link found inside.
And, you're done! You'll be subscribed and will be sent an email whenever any new products arrive in the store, and you will be supporting an amazing cause!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

Kristin Young said...

Teresa, I just wanted to be the first to say that you are an incredible person. I remember years ago we got in contact with eachother because our children had such similar anomalies. From that day forward, I have considered you a dear friend. You have been incredible setting up this site and designing the shirts,it was about 5 minutes, right? There have been hundreds of emails between us and they all have been full of excitement and passion for this cause and most importantly, full of laughter. I love you my friend and your children are forever deep in my heart, forever FAmily.

TueogKirstinelaCourMarkerRasmussen said...

Dear Kristin and Teresa, This is absolutely a great site. Congratulations! I love your products - great work! I will get my orders ready for you soon.
Kirstine

Kristin Young said...

Kirstine! There will be an option to pick up stuff at camp so you won't have to pay for shipping and handling. The perks of living close to camp! See you there ;0)

MindySue said...

Hello Teresa, I'm friends with Becca and she pointed me towards your blog and site. I love what you are doing and your products are so cute. I just gave you and award on my blog. You can see it at http://readingforsanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/award-palooza.html